1. In compliance with the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, Invesco Prosperity Real Estate 1, S. de R.L. de C.V., with address at Prolongación Av. Tecnológico Norte 950B, PH1, Col. San Pablo, CP 76159, Querétaro, Querétaro, Mexico, and its affiliates or related companies in Mexico or abroad, will be responsible (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”) for processing and protecting your personal data.
2. The Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data that you may provide to the Controller through electronic, printed, direct, and/or personal means will be processed for the following, but not limited to, purposes:
– To identify you, locate you, communicate with you, contact you, send you information and/or merchandise, as well as transmit them to third parties by any means permitted by law. The use of Personal Data and Sensitive Data will be directly related to the type of relationship you have, such as a candidate for a position, employee in the company or its subsidiary, supplier, prospect, client, user, distributor, etc. The handling of Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data will be indefinite from the date you provided them to the Controller, and you may object at any time.
– When the information you provide is for the purpose of receiving a service or entering into a purchase and/or lease agreement, we may also require data related to the event you will hold in order to provide you with better service.
3. The processing of your Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data, made available to the Controller in any form or circumstance, may be carried out by the Controller in accordance with these terms and conditions. Therefore, you expressly authorize the Controller to do so, and this authorization shall remain in effect until you express your opposition in writing through one of the means indicated by law.
4. You have the right at all times to access your data, as well as to rectify them if they are inaccurate or incomplete, cancel them when you wish, and object to their processing or revoke the consent you have granted us for this purpose. For access, rectification, cancellation, or opposition of your data, please send us an email to email@example.com, providing the following information:
I. Name of the data subject, address, and email address for communication of the response to your request.
II. Name of the Controller to whom you provided the data.
III. Attach scanned documents that prove your identity or, where applicable, legal representation of the data subject.
IV. A clear and precise description of the personal data regarding which you seek to exercise any of the aforementioned rights.
6. We use tracking technologies such as cookies on our website to monitor your visits as an internet user, provide you with a better service and user experience when browsing our website, and offer new products and services through promotional banners based on your preferences. The personal data we may obtain from these tracking technologies include browsing time, duration of navigation on our website, and sections consulted. If you do not wish to use tracking technologies, you can disable them by following the steps in your respective browser.
7. Prosperity Industrial reserves the right to make modifications or updates to this privacy notice at any time to address legislative or jurisprudential developments, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products, and market practices. Any changes will be published through relevant means in a timely manner.